Ready to Secure a PHSC Student Intern?
PHSC welcomes partnerships with businesses looking to secure a PHSC student for an internship position. We look forward to working with you and appreciate your interest in mentoring students in an employer internship role.
Steps to Apply
- Complete the online Business Partner Internship Request form.
- Complete the online Employer Agreement form.
- Create an account on the PHSC online job board through .
- Post your available internship position(s) on the Handshake platform. The Handshake platform can also be used to post your regular full-time and part-time positions.*
- Review internship candidates on the Handshake platform. If you find a potential candidate, schedule an interview with the student.**
- The course requirement is that they work for 90 hours for most internships or 120 hours for the IT Internship. The student will bring you a learning agreement at the beginning of the semester so you will have a clear idea of how to grade the student.
*Once you have created the internship position and/or job post, you have the opportunity to publish the post at other colleges and universities. The schools you request to post will process the job posting (they may choose to approve or decline the posting).
Note: PHSC has more businesses/employers wanting interns than may be available at this time.
**The course requirement is that the student intern works for 90 hours for most internships or 120 hours for the IT Internship. The student will bring you a learning agreement at the beginning of the semester so you will have a clear idea of how to grade the student.
|Industry/Program||Contact Name||Submit Email|
|Associate in Arts (student in first two years of a four-year degree)||Pablo Garciaemail@example.com|
|Associate in Science Level - Accounting, Business, and Office||Jackie Edenfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Bachelor Level Program||Carolanne Azanemail@example.com|
|Drafting and Engineering||Andrew Forsmanfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Human Services||Edward Williams, Ph.D.||email@example.com|
|Information Technology||Curtis Scaglione, Jr.||firstname.lastname@example.org|